Litigation and Personal Injury
A good litigation solicitor knows the important elements of every matter he or she handles. Each case requires focus on the results, a high level of communication with the Client and experience in managing the complex Irish court system. Every solicitor involved in litigation and personal injury cases must have a clear view of the objectives and explain these to the Client. He must deliver a focused approach and successful legal strategy.
Conflicts arise and sometimes litigation is unavoidable. Disputes can cause disruption to the running of a business. Sometimes pursuing litigation is important to protect the person's or business' brand, reputation and assets. In a conflict situation, skilful negotiation can lead to faster and more effective resolution.
At Abacus Legal we understand our Clients' interests. We are an experienced litigation firm and always advise on the best and appropriate dispute resolution processes for any particular problem. We pursue and defend all cases to the full extent. We weigh our advices always against the costs of litigation. We make sure every action is the best option with all the circumstances in mind.
We act in the following matters at a national and international level:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution Services
- Commercial disputes
- Debt collection
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Property litigation
- Medical negligence
- Building contract disputes
- Personal injury litigation
- Administrative and constitutional law issues
- Retention of title claims
- Sale of goods and services
- Actions for specific performance.
- Defamation and business reputation, on-line right to be forgotten matters.
- Trademarks protection, prosecution and passing off actions
- Litigation involving wills and estates and probate litigation
The firm has particular expertise in employment law both contentious and non-contentious matters and servicing day to day employment issues that arise within clients' businesses. If you find yourself facing litigation or you need to protect you or your business interests contact us to day for a no obligation consultation. Our Dublin city centre offices are convenient and welcoming and our service is personable.