Business & Commercial Law
We act and advise in a large number of areas of commercial and business law. It is one of the niche specialities of the firm. Our approach has always been to protect the interests of our Clients to the full whilst keeping the emphasis on value for money.
We act for a wide variety of corporate clients, advising on key areas of business and commercial law and assisting with business development and expansion.
We specialise in the following:
- Purchase and sale of business and companies and due diligence
- IP Licensing of brands and trademarks
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Management buy-outs
- Agency and franchise agreements
- Business expansion schemes, venture capital and project finance
- Shareholders agreements/ Put and call option agreements
- Government and other grants
- Lease of retail, office and commercial property
- Purchase, sale and/or Licensing of Intellectual Property, trade marks and copyright
We are connected with leading Irish and International company formation and secretarial service providers.
As specialist commercial lawyers in Dublin we guide clients through the difficult process of preparing their company or business for sale, in assessing due diligence documentation and also advise on the issues which can be discovered through disclosure.
We support new business start ups including early stage web, IT and on-line businesses. In particular we advise and prepare websites for e-Commerce, sales portals and privacy and Data Protection issues. We prepare on-line t&c’s and web policy documents.
We have developed National Franchise strategies as well as act in the purchase and sale of individual franchises.
For advice or queries or a no-obligation consultation contact: